Clinical-Grade Voice and Messaging Mobile Platforms
Hospitals are complex environments with diverse needs. For many customers, it makes sense to have a unified mobile device to support both traditional, in-house voice communications, as well as robust messaging.
TPC features the Spectralink suite of products that complements other hospital communication technologies as its entire system was designed around delivering messages and critical alarms to caregivers and support staff. In addition, our clinical grade handsets meet the rigorous demands of day-to-day hospital use.
- Unified email, text, voice and web- based communications across your hospital environment
- Most dependable, highest quality Wi-Fi voice connections using Spectralink Voice Quality Optimization (VQO) technology
- Integrates seamlessly with your existing telephone system
- Integrates with all major clinical information systems, nurse call systems, patient monitoring systems and more
- Enterprise-grade security to minimize compliance risks
- Enable HIPAA-compliant secure text messages when exchanging sensitive patient information
- Wireless connectivity for in-building roaming and LTE for outside the building
- Uninterrupted 24×7 use with true hot-swappable batteries
- Fast, accurate integrated barcode scanner
- Slim, lightweight yet durable design
- Durable design to resist dust, shock and liquid agents